Sudbury MA experience

Sudbury MA experience

This is a discussion on Sudbury MA experience within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hi Guys, While new to the forum, I wanted to share my experience at Sudbury Range Rover. It was superb. I dealt with Ben Meunzberg, ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sudbury MA experience

Member #

Sudbury MA experience

Hi Guys,
    While new to the forum, I wanted to share my experience at Sudbury Range Rover. It was superb.
    I dealt with Ben Meunzberg, (Manager), Anthony Belmonte (salesperson), and Michael White.
    They treated me extremely well, and I could either order one to my specs or alternately, one was coming in shortly very close to what I hoped for. Ironically, the one which was imminently due, turned out to be better in terms of color combinations: it's very classy, Baltic Blue and various combinations of grey (sirrus), inc nav, cold climate package etc.
    The guys could not have been more gracious and thoughtful. They helped out with all aspects of price, accessories, delivery etc.
    At no time was there any pressure, and I can assure you that it is definitely a BS free environment.
    I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Max.
    dascrow likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Thanks for sharing, always love to hear positive reviews! Sometimes it seems people only share comments and reviews if the experience was negative.

Member #
    That is always nice to hear when a dealer takes care of you or makes the sales experiance pleasent. That does not seem to happen very often.

Knoxville (TN) Land Rover was easy to deal with also. It was the most painless automobile transaction I have ever done. Zero pressure, test drive with just me and the wife no sales person. Delivery was seamless.

The only other high dollar sales that have ever gone so well are with Harley dealer I use, no wonder I am a many time repeat customer there. Owner of the harley dealer does his auto business with Knoxville Land Rover.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hey Max, glad to hear you had a great experience. And, welcome to the family and the site!

Member #
    Thanks for the info. I am going to go looking at the colors and styles of the Evoque and I will pop into Sudbury and see if I can talk to Anthony about their cars This was a great heads up. And being from Malden Mass as well, let me know if you like/dislike anything about your new slick truck.

Eric

Member #
    @Maxw: Has Sudbury resolved the problem with your original vehicle?? Sorry to be negative, but as I expressed in your Blue Screen of Death thread my sales experience with them was terrible, and I'm curious if they resolved the issues as promised.
    Last edited by eastrnma; 03-11-2012 at 09:42 AM.

Member #
    Eric,
    Be sure to shop dealers as well as you'd shop for the vehicle... This was the only mistake I made - I went with the local dealer and was not a happy camper. If you're in Malden check out Boston Land Rover or even Jake Kaplan in Norwood, which I hear great things about (and they have 2 stores - 1 in RI - so they probably have more inventory choices).

As far as the Evoque is concerned, it's a great vehicle to drive with excellent handling and comfort, but if you're looking for a truck you'll find there's very little storage capacity.

Member #
    Thanks for the info. I went to Norwood and Hanover today to look at the colors. I think I have landed on the one that I want, and I might order it tomorrow. The truck has enough room for me. I don't think I need too much, but enough for what I need. I am excited about the new car, and new toys. Looking forward to posting on here more.

Eric

Member #
    Service issues resolved promptly and without issue.

They were communicative and helpful throughout.
    Overninght to replace part, another day to confirm/check issue was resolved. I was fine waiting as I had a loaner with zero hassle.

I think they've demonstrated that they're a very good group in my experience.

They were not the first dealership I aproached. There is a vast spectrum of responses to my enquiries from indifference to arrogance.

The current manager, Mike White, has only been there for 6 months and has a wealth of experience. He sets the tone and deals with consumer issues, be they positive or negative. I suspect that this role directly impacts upon the approach to customers. I would suggest you approach him and go from there.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by maxw523; 03-12-2012 at 01:18 PM.

Member #
    Replacement Evoque ordered last week;

Baltic Blue, Cirrus interior and liner, Premium Package(Nav and upgraded sound), Cold Climate package, Sat radio, 20" wheels(shadow color), LoJack.

Dealer was great, and am just waiting for news at this point.

Thanks all !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads