The best and cheapest Evoque for me ?

This is a discussion on The best and cheapest Evoque for me ? within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Hello Folks. I'm trying to figure out the best way to finance my vehicle purchase. I would like some advice from the financial experts among ...

Member #

Hello Folks. I'm trying to figure out the best way to finance my vehicle purchase. I would like some advice from the financial experts among you.
    I'm eyeing an Evoque. Is it better to go through a finance? I would not like the idea of losing all my cash but I want to know which is the best and so far cheapest route for me. Your advice will be very much appreciated.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I found some great deals (and some not so great deals), on certified pre-owned Evoques. Ended up buying a 2016 with 5K mi on it, for almost 25% below sticker.
    the certified pre-owned ones come with a 6 year, 100,000 mi warranty, which is better than new, and the particular one I bought had only been in service for only 8 months. So, over a 5+ year warranty.
    Plus, there was 0.9% financing, which I grabbed. (why not?).

only downside was that the 0.9% financing was only for 2 years- so my payment is huge, but I'll own the car outright in 2 years. That's still better, financially, than paying all your cash up front.

Certified Pre-Owned Luxury SUVs | Land Rover USA

anyway, that's what I did. I was a far better deal than taking the buyout on my lease.

Member #
    Thanks for the reply. I have actually found a credit union that can finance a pre-owned Evoques. I have to discuss some matters but because their credit union auto loans seems to be very flexible in terms of payment terms.

Ads