Financing

Financing

This is a discussion on Financing within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; My Evoque is due in a couple weeks, early May. Since LR is offering 1.9 financing now, I asked the dealer to lock it in ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Financing

Member #

Financing

My Evoque is due in a couple weeks, early May. Since LR is offering 1.9 financing now, I asked the dealer to lock it in for me. He said he can't do that until the car arrives. Does this sound right? When I have ordered other things that are not available right away (furniture, etc), I have been offered the best deal available during the delay. Anyone have experience from their dealer regarding rate lock-in? Am I getting the run-around?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have never heard of locking the interest rate for an auto loan. It is common with Homes.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

AEC
    Member #
    I agree with Dave. I don't think there is any way to lock in a rate, but the current rates are good through early July, so you should be fine.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AEC View Post
    I agree with Dave. I don't think there is any way to lock in a rate, but the current rates are good through early July, so you should be fine.
    Ok- Thanks guys...I guess I figured homes, furniture, cars would all be the same, but I have never been in this situation...

That's great news about the rates staying the same. My dealer is either unaware or unwilling to tell me. He says they won't find out May's rates until May 1.

How did you know that they aren't changing, AEC?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I also do not believe the rates will change. The last few months the only rate changes I have noticed have been down. Even if Land Rovers rates were to go up, most credit unions are right around that rate. In January, my credit Union beat Land Rovers 60 month rate by .25%.

There is one way you might be able to lock a rate. I forgot but for my motorcycle I got a pre aproved loan and check good for 45 days, this was through a credit union.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Good suggestion- the credit unions have better rates than my bank could offer me.

AEC
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    How did you know that they aren't changing, AEC?
    The Land Rover website lists 7/2/12 for the Evoque financing on the Special Offers page.

Current Land Rover Offers | Land Rover USA

Member #

Member #
    When I bought our RRE they had the 1.9 going on, but they could not do the 1.9 for that car. So I went to my credit Union and they did better then the dealer, but not 1.9.

Really good credit by the way. They just were not going to give great financing for the RRE. Be aware of that APR when reading the fine print it gives the models it applys to.

Member #
    Yeah, I got 1.99% at a nearby credit union, and for 48 months rather than 36. I think I'll stick with them.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads