Putting my order in

Putting my order in

This is a discussion on Putting my order in within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Putting my order and deposit in next week! This is what I've decided on: Dynamic 5-door Orkney Grey/Ebony interior Ebony headliner Black Contrast Roof Style-7 ...

Member #

Putting my order in

Putting my order and deposit in next week! This is what I've decided on:
    Dynamic 5-door
    Orkney Grey/Ebony interior
    Ebony headliner
    Black Contrast Roof
    Style-7 wheels
    Climate Package
    Satellite/HD radio
    Adaptive Dynamics
    Also going to order mud flaps, rubber floor mats, seat covers, and window tint.

I wanted to go Aintree Green/Spirit in a Prestige, but I couldn't say 'no' to magnetorheological shocks.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Good goin'! Minor issue, but I regretted the rubber mats. They are flat plates, not trays, and they do nothing for snow or melting ice. Save your $ and get an aftermarket liner.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Putting my order and deposit in next week! This is what I've decided on:
    Dynamic 5-door
    Orkney Grey/Ebony interior
    Ebony headliner
    Black Contrast Roof
    Style-7 wheels
    Climate Package
    Satellite/HD radio
    Adaptive Dynamics
    Also going to order mud flaps, rubber floor mats, seat covers, and window tint.

I wanted to go Aintree Green/Spirit in a Prestige, but I couldn't say 'no' to magnetorheological shocks.
    Hi, I'm looking to make my purchase in Feb/March. This is gonna be my first purchase so I'm still kinda clueless right now. May I know what was the final price for your purchase? i.e., What was the discount on the MSRP, if any?

Also, what did you need when placing an order? Do you happen to know if it is possible to place an order without needing to go down to the dealership?

Thanks in advance for your help.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToCars View Post
    Hi, I'm looking to make my purchase in Feb/March. This is gonna be my first purchase so I'm still kinda clueless right now. May I know what was the final price for your purchase? i.e., What was the discount on the MSRP, if any?

Also, what did you need when placing an order? Do you happen to know if it is possible to place an order without needing to go down to the dealership?

Thanks in advance for your help.
    I'm buying under a special program, so I don't know if I'll be able to help too much in that area. Out the door (incl. tax, title, delivery, accessories), mine rang in at $55,459, which is about $9,200 off MSRP if I include 7% tax. I ordered through Barry Flowerdew and the Military Overseas Program, so we've been doing everything via email. I'm sure there are plenty of LR dealers that willl work with you over email, so probably no need to go into the dealership until your vehicle arrives.

Member #
    I bought mine over the internet and used phone and fax to communicate requests, negotiation and documents. It was easy, and it gives you an edge since they have no way to "keep you in the game". You can hang up whenever you want if they are stiff-arming you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ads