How much is the land rover evoque?

This is a discussion on How much is the land rover evoque? within the Evoque Purchasing forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; How much is the land rover evoque?...

Member #

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I'm thinking they do it to irritate us. I'm not a big fan of perforated leather myself and would prefer non-perforated so it's easier to wipe up an accidental mess.... Yes, I eat in the car and I'm clumsy.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by stillbatt View Post
    I'm thinking they do it to irritate us. I'm not a big fan of perforated leather myself and would prefer non-perforated so it's easier to wipe up an accidental mess.... Yes, I eat in the car and I'm clumsy.
    I dont understand this answer, he is asking how much does an evoque realistically cost out the door. I'm seriously considering an evoque and plan to purchase within 3 months. I too would like to know after taxes and fees and negotiations what is the out the door price of an evoque? both pure and higher models. thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Probably 48k to 60k. There wasn't any negotiations when I bought mine in mid 2012. Prestige model 5 door with every option available at the time 61k out the door. There is defenatly more on the market now so you should be able to negotiate with your dealer. Happy wife ='s happy life...

Member #
    I bought mine about a month ago. Dynamic. Had everything except satellite radio and rear entertianment (also no auto park). Out the door -- with tax & reg, was just about 58K. That included $1500 discount. Most important option for me was MagneRide, only avail on Dynamic in USA.

Member #
    I have a 2012 dynamic purchased in June 2012. I have all the options except magna ride, rear entertainment and assist parking. I paid $53k...sticker was $54k.

Ads