aftermarket rims

aftermarket rims

This is a discussion on aftermarket rims within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; rims i'm hoping will fit. Konig Airstike 20x9 5:120 45 offset...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: aftermarket rims

Member #

aftermarket rims

rims i'm hoping will fit. Konig Airstike 20x9 5:120 45 offset

dascrow likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    I hope they fit as I am going to look for something similar next spring.... please report back and let us know..... I will be keeping my snow tires on the oem rims.

Paul

Member #
    My dealer says the stock Evoque a basic 5 bolt pattern with no back spacing". Is this your understanding too?

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Folks,
    My first post. Took delivery of an Evoque yesterday. Below is a link to a website that may help some significantly. Also, if you are willing to pay the $12.00 US you can get a month long subscription for a detailed analysis of fitting questions.

Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com

Member #
    OP, if you can get those rims to fit....please post results as they would look killer.

Member #
    I've been dealing with a local tire shop here and with some Wheel manufacturers and if you take off your stock Rim the bolt pattern/offset/size is stamped right on the rim.

I have the style 6 on mine and it says 5:108 bolt pattern, 19x9,+45 offset. I want to get 20's too but the bolt pattern and offset combo is not so standard.

The only company that has decent rims for the evoque currently IMO is Vossen. I contacted them directly and they don't have a lot of stock for our bolt pattern. The only ones available right now are:
    -Vossen VVS082, Black Machined /Stainless Lip, 20" (Vossen Wheels)
    -Vossen VVS083, Black Machined /Stainless Lip, 20" (Vossen Wheels)

There are even pics of a Coupe Evoque on their site for the VVS083.

I myself will be waiting it out to see what other aftermarket options there are.

Member #
    Welcome to the forum skywagon, and congrats on your new Evoque!

Quote Originally Posted by Skywagon View Post
    Folks,
    My first post. Took delivery of an Evoque yesterday. Below is a link to a website that may help some significantly. Also, if you are willing to pay the $12.00 US you can get a month long subscription for a detailed analysis of fitting questions.

Custom rims, wheel tire packages for your ride - RIMSnTIRES.com

Member #
    you need 5:108 bolt pattern

Quote Originally Posted by johnpapajohnny View Post
    rims i'm hoping will fit. Konig Airstike 20x9 5:120 45 offset

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by myevoque View Post
    you need 5:108 bolt pattern
    After finally getting my Evoque & doing more research I found this web site... Good luck everyone.Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels

Member #
    Folks,
    I'm heavily into finding wheels and tires, oversized, for my car. I stumbled onto the TSW website and they actually have wheels for the Evoque with pictures of the car and the various wheels. Of course the ones I like are not in stock, you can do an inventory search. There are numerous other wheels that you may like. Also, our center bore is 63.4 MM. I've got the style 7 20 inch wheels,. I best take one off and look at it's width. I was told they are 8 inches wide. If they are 9.0 inches wide that changes all the specs I'm using in the above web site. I honestly think I can get a 20 x 10 wheel with an offset (ET) of 33mm and 295/45 or 40 tire into the wheel wells. (I hate skinny tires) I also was told about "Forgestar" wheels. They can make any bolt pattern and offset you want if you're willing to wait 8-10weeks. I called them and asked. I also talked to Vossen. They may have some 20's but I was told that the ones I like will not be available until the end of the year. East Coast Tire in Asheboro NC 336-629-5900 has some 22's that work on the Evoque. Ask for Oscar. I think a 285/45 tire would be perfect...they don't make them. A 285/40? two brands are made, both $500. plus each.

Alloy Wheels by TSW

Forgestar Wheels Custom Rotary Forged Flow Formed Concave Performance Wheels

My wheels specs are, I think, 20 x 8, 45mm offset (et), 5 x 108 bolt pattern with a center hub of 63.4mm. I'm still working on it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads