Summer Wheels are on!

Summer Wheels are on!

This is a discussion on Summer Wheels are on! within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; I used the original wheels as winters. Needed a new summer set for the original tires. Looking for something to match the roof and overall ...

Member #

Summer Wheels are on!

I used the original wheels as winters. Needed a new summer set for the original tires. Looking for something to match the roof and overall look and found these at a great price and look. Basic wheel, nothing fancy but I think they look the business!

One of the interesting design aspects is the valve stem was moved inside the rim and away from the wheel face. Makes for a very uniform and clean look. I didn't realize it at first as I was studying the wheel and knew something looked weird.

They are a slight concave design and gloss. I really like them because they remind me of all the BBS wheels I have had in my lifetime on other cars.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks really sharp! I like those wheels.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    Sweet looking. May I ask what the make is and where you picked up the wheels? I'll be doing the opposite--use original as winter as the Evo came with summer tires. I have a black roof too so I wanted to switch it up and get black wheels. Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Yak_Lorry View Post
    Sweet looking. May I ask what the make is and where you picked up the wheels? Thanks!
    Hi. These are Fast Wheels and the model is Rennen.

https://www.fastwheels.ca/productinf...fn=gloss+black

They are a very affordable choice and a lot of black wheels are matte finish so these on gloss are perfect matches for the black roof optioned Evoques.

Ads