20" wheels and performance/experience

20" wheels and performance/experience

This is a discussion on 20" wheels and performance/experience within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Hi All, Just seeking some advice. I'm ordering my new Evoque, and have the option of style 6 20" wheels. Does anyone have experience with ...

Member #

Question 20" wheels and performance/experience

Hi All,

Just seeking some advice.
    I'm ordering my new Evoque, and have the option of style 6 20" wheels.
    Does anyone have experience with this size wheel, impact on performance?
    I was going to pair them with all season tires and hope that the combination of full time all wheel drive and the nicer wheels, (my thoughts), should work out well in all conditions.
    Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
    Max.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have the style 6 20's on my Dynamic. I figured they would ride harsh, but I could not feel a difference back to back with the 19's on the pure I test drove. It could be the magna ride helping.

I was pleasantly surprized at the ride qualty was good with them. The really do well in the high speed corners.

I have not had a chance to test in snow, we do not get much but I think it will be fine.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Thanks !

20" just ordered.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by maxw523 View Post
    Thanks !

20" just ordered.
    I am sure you will like them.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I've got 20's on my Evoque, my wife's has 19's. Can't tell any difference in ride. However, I've got the Active Dynamic suspension. I know one thing, don't put Runflats on any car!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywagon View Post
    I've got 20's on my Evoque, my wife's has 19's. Can't tell any difference in ride. However, I've got the Active Dynamic suspension. I know one thing, don't put Runflats on any car!
    From what I have found in test drives, the active dynamic suspension is what helps the 20's ride as well as the 19's are Evoques with out the active dynamic. My finds were the same, my Active dynamic with 20's rode as good if not better than the pure with 19's.

Ads