need wheel selection advice before my 2017 purchase please

This is a discussion on need wheel selection advice before my 2017 purchase please within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Hello, Getting ready to purchase my first Evoque. I have decided on the SE Premium. I love the look of the 20" wheels but am ...

Member #

Hello,
    Getting ready to purchase my first Evoque. I have decided on the SE Premium. I love the look of the 20" wheels but am hearing somethings that are scaring me. I was told that the factory wheels 18" and 19" are allseason but the factory 20" are only 3 season. My thought was to purchase Evoque with standard 18" wheels but buy 20" all season tires and wheels and sell the 18". If I buy all season 20" tires are they going to handle well in winter(I live in the upper midwest. Lot of snow)? I really don't want to be swapping out tires every season because I will mostly be driving it in the winter. am I better off getting the 19" factory tires? I hate to settle for less than what I wanted but am getting frustrated figuring this out. I don't want 20" tires if the traction, handling and ride are extremely compromised with 20". Why wouldn't Landrover offer all season 20" tires?
    I feel that the sales people are telling me whatever is best is what they have in stock(no surprise here). Appreciate your input as i know nothing about this type of thing.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads