Kahn Design /// Range Rover Evoque

This is a discussion on Kahn Design /// Range Rover Evoque within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Quite a number of wheels manufactured for the Evoque - definitely looks legit on the Fuji white/black themed Evoque. Kahn Automobiles Boutique - Creating a ...

Member #

Quite a number of wheels manufactured for the Evoque - definitely looks legit on the Fuji white/black themed Evoque.

Kahn Automobiles Boutique - Creating a Masterpiece | Range Rover : Landrover : Aston Martin : Bentley : BMW : Jaguar : Ferrari : Mercedes : Rolls Royce

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Love those wheels on the white evoque in your link. They would look perfect on mine.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    Love those wheels on the white evoque in your link. They would look perfect on mine.
    I would certainly agree - that was the route I was heading until I picked up a Firenze Red Evoque.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Is your's a Dynamic? One poster on here has the Firenze Red with the Santorini black top and its a dynamic so most the trim is black. He put black rims on it and the black RR badging and it looks fantastic.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Is your's a Dynamic? One poster on here has the Firenze Red with the Santorini black top and its a dynamic so most the trim is black. He put black rims on it and the black RR badging and it looks fantastic.
    Great question and hopefully should have clarity on this tomorrow from the dealership.

What I'm putting together from my research is that I have a Pure with Prestige package???

The dealership couldn't confirm either because they just aren't 100% familiar with the models yet but they will get clarity for me because there are upgrades on mine too that aren't base model Pure.

Can you recall the username of the member with the red/black setup?

I'm going for something similar but debating black wheels.

Member #
    I do not off hand rember the name, but I will look for the post with the pictures in it, and put up the link.

Member #
    The poster with the Firenze Red Evoque and black after market wheels is Chicago Buckeye.

Here is a link to the thread that has pictures. https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/ev...-wheels-2.html

I think it looks very good.

Member #
    The poster with the Firenze Red Evoque and black after market wheels is Chicago Buckeye.

Here is a link to the thread that has pictures. https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/ev...-wheels-2.html

I think it looks very good.
    Yeah I remember seeing that thread when I first browsed the forums. Thanks for finding the link.

Ads