Big Tires

Big Tires

This is a discussion on Big Tires within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Ik the answer to this question is probably no, but would it be possible to fit 255/55R18 tires on my 2012 evoque. I wanted to ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Big Tires

Member #

Big Tires

Ik the answer to this question is probably no, but would it be possible to fit 255/55R18 tires on my 2012 evoque. I wanted to buy new wheels and BFGoodrich all terrain tires. Also thinking about trying to lift my car a maybe 2”

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Actually can’t find the lift I found earlier, could only find 1.2” lifted springs

Member #
    YES YOU CAN! And it looks good too. I have a 2015 pure plus and just put 255/ 55R/ 19 Atturo Trail Blade M/T tires all the way around. No rubbing or loss of turning radius. Spacers are not needed. I reccomend you go with the Toyo Open Country A/T, had them on my 2012 LR2. Get tires.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I run mr Evoque on 18” snow tyres during the winter with no problem

Member #
    Motorcity, well done!!! considering the same set up with 30mm spacers ( crosses fingers on the spacers since I bought them already) how loud are the Atturo's for daily driving? Can you hear clearly on your Bluetooth when on the phone? And can you confirm you didn't do the lift? TIA

Member #
    No lift yet. I am looking at doing about a 2 - 2.5 inch lift. This is not needed to fit the tires, I just want more ground clearance. The Artturo Mud tires are noisy, but a trade off for great mud and snow traction. I easily can just tune them out after a few minutes driving. To be honest I like the noise, it reminds me that I can pretty much go anywhere at anytime. But if I don't want to hear them, it does not take much volume to drown them out. They actually gave it a better ride too. I Just needed to set pressure around 40 psi for highway speeds. (I air down to 20 psi in snow and off road). Post some pictures when you do the lift please.

Member #
    Lift done....2.5". Next is wheels and underbody guards. Pics coming soon!

Member #
    What lift kit did you go with the H&R? Can we get a side shot Motorcity?

Member #
    I agree. Where did you get a 2.5” from? And we need pics. I have the 1.5 from H&R but now I’m trying to get another 3” if possible. I might have to remove electronic suspension to do it.

Member #
    H&R springs 1.5" lift and a 1" strut spacer kit. Plus the 31" tires = 2.5" - 3" total ground clearance depending on the air pressure at the time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads