Spare tire TPMS

Spare tire TPMS

This is a discussion on Spare tire TPMS within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; 2013 Evoque. Spare tire warning on dash. Is there a TPMS sensor in the spare? I checked the air pressure and it was low. I ...

Thread: Spare tire TPMS

Member #

Spare tire TPMS

2013 Evoque. Spare tire warning on dash. Is there a TPMS sensor in the spare?
    I checked the air pressure and it was low. I filled it up a week ago to the 60 PSI that it stated it needed but the light still is on.
    Is there a reset procedure or is the sensor bad, if indeed it has one.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Welcome to the forum!

I don't believe the space saver spare has a TPMS sensor. Per the owner's manual:

Should the TPMS warning for any wheel not clear, even after ensuring correct inflation and driving more than 10 minutes above 18mph, consult your Retailer/Authoeized Repairer.

Member #
    I am getting conflicting information.

Took it the local tire shop they said, no TPMS sensor. I wanted them to check with the sensor tool but they wouldn't. The stem was not a TPMS stem.
    So I called my local RR dealership. They say it does and if it is bad it will be $250 to replace.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I am getting conflicting information.Took it the local tire shop they said, no TPMS sensor. I wanted them to check with the sensor tool but they wouldn't. The stem was not a TPMS stem.
    So I called my local RR dealership. They say it does and if it is bad it will be $250 to replace. My local dealership is 70 miles away.

Ads