Will the stock tires fit in the car?

This is a discussion on Will the stock tires fit in the car? within the Evoque Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque Garage category; Planning to spend a couple of days in the USA to buy my snow tires. Will the stock 19 inch rims fit in the car ...

Member #

Planning to spend a couple of days in the USA to buy my snow tires. Will the stock 19 inch rims fit in the car with another passenger or two?

Either Blizzaks or Scorpions (I don't know which one or specific model yet)

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    You will have to put both back seats down to maximize storage. Even then, I bet it will be pretty tight. I cant even fit my golf clubs in the back with the seats up unless I take the driver, 3 wood and 5 wood out of the bag. If you have a passenger in the back seat, I think you may be out of luck. You could always send the other tires home via FEDEX and you will not have to worry about getting your car dirty either.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ultran00b View Post
    Planning to spend a couple of days in the USA to buy my snow tires. Will the stock 19 inch rims fit in the car with another passenger or two? Either Blizzaks or Scorpions (I don't know which one or specific model yet)
    I easily fit all 4 wheel/tire sets in the car with the back seat folded down, plus a passenger in the front and a small amount of luggage. Bring some plastic to protect the leather and headliner! I have even fit 4 tires and 4 wheels separately in the car for a short distance, but there wasn't room for anything or anyone else!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I have the coupe and when i changed my winter tires i had to pit the back seats down but it fits! I cant imagine fitting 3 ppl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    I easily fit all 4 wheel/tire sets in the car with the back seat folded down, plus a passenger in the front and a small amount of luggage. Bring some plastic to protect the leather and headliner! I have even fit 4 tires and 4 wheels separately in the car for a short distance, but there wasn't room for anything or anyone else!
    What size it will be.I think it will Good method..

Ads