New with a new Evoque in Oz

This is a discussion on New with a new Evoque in Oz within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; So finally took delivery of my Fuji White Dynamic SD4 automatic (5 Door) with Energy interior and a panoramic roof today. Its optioned with privacy ...

Member #

So finally took delivery of my Fuji White Dynamic SD4 automatic (5 Door) with Energy interior and a panoramic roof today. Its optioned with privacy glass, parking aid – front, surround camera system with towing assist, and convenience pack with powered electrical tailgate, keyless entry and load space stowage rails and three year service thrown in.

My Evoque at the dealers while being delivered

Then out for a drive in the Brindabella Mountains

Inside

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Looks fantastic -- but where's the Roo-Bars? Seriously through, great color-combo. Enjoy the piss out of it!

Member #
    It looks great..exterior color and two tone seats are top shelve. The only thing wrong with it ........the steering wheel, gas and brake pedals are on the wrong side??? What gives?.........only kidding....enjoy your new ride.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    Thanks for your nice words. Ha ha I don't need a roo bar, there are heaps of roos just outside my back door...I live on a large rural property and the are a mob of around 50 on the property, roos = insurance claim. At least we drive on the correct side of the road...LOL

Member #
    Well famous last words about not modifying the car, but just brought via eBay very small chrome bits in the cabin. Initially I went looking for a chrome ring for the tweeter surrounds
    So I found this:

This lead to a bit more shopping for some more chromesurrounds, around CD player, the parking brake and the other side with the hilldescent, the terrain response, and the emblem of the car in the centre (stilldeciding if this will stay)

And a surround for the rear cargo door

Then some metal covers around all four window controllersand metal tread plates for the rears.

Last edited by MarkF; 05-26-2013 at 05:22 AM.

Ads