Hello from Baltimore, MD

Hello from Baltimore, MD

This is a discussion on Hello from Baltimore, MD within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Just joined up and looking to buy an Evoque. I'll be posting here and there to get in touch with all you owners to pick ...

Member #

Smile Hello from Baltimore, MD

Just joined up and looking to buy an Evoque. I'll be posting here and there to get in touch with all you owners to pick your brains.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I researched Evoques for over a month and found a 2013 LR2 HSE with all the options I wanted for 10 grand less than the Evoque. Updated for 2013 with 2L turbocharged engine, NAV and entertainment and Xenon and LED signature headlights. Five hundred trouble free miles so far. More interior room and better visibility with only slightly less fuel efficiency than the Evoque. Teething problems for the 2012 NAV and entertainment system seem to be resolved. Gook luck with your search and choices. You shouldn't be disappointed with whatever you decide.

Member #
    Today i also join this community for collecting some new information from here which can improve my knowledge and vision.I hope i will get certain information from here.I'm very happy to become a part of these community.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Yes, the 2013 seems to be a bit better sorted. Do you know what model you're after? I have the Dynamic w/magnetic suspension.

Ads