New 2013 Owners!

New 2013 Owners!

This is a discussion on New 2013 Owners! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello All! Well, as a surprise for my wife (she still doesn't know it yet since she is out of town until tomorrow) I drove ...

Member #

New 2013 Owners!

Hello All! Well, as a surprise for my wife (she still doesn't know it yet since she is out of town until tomorrow) I drove 3 hours from PA up to Detroit to pick up our new 2013 Evoque Coupe Fuji White all Ebony interior Pure Plus. We got the Climate Comfort pack, Pure Premium Package, and XM radio. After my 240 mile drive home last night I can say that I LOVE this car! It drives like a dream. The Meridian 825 Watt, 17 speaker sound system is the finest I have listened to in an OEM stereo.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Sorry about the multiple posts but when I hit ENTER to make a new paragraph, nothing happens. Didn't want to kill everyone's eyes with one big one. The only issue so far is that I can't get the HOOD OPEN light to go off. When I drove out of the dealership, it was on and I pulled over and in fact, the hood WAS opened. I lifted it up and slammed it closed and it was definitely closed. The light stayed on and even this morning I tried to open and close it several times and the hood stays red in the console display and I get the hood open warning.

Member #
    I have the heated windshield and if I stare at the glass I can see the heating elements in it in the light. Drove both in daylight and darkness last evening and saw absolutely no glare from oncoming lights. Have to see what it looks like in the rain at night but so far so good. Looking forward to surprising my wife when she gets home!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I was just searching the forum for the HOOD OPEN problem and noticed that if you have the passive lock/unlock, the car will not lock if it senses that anything is open. Does this mean that I will not be able to lock the car since the car does seem to think that the hood is opened! Uh Oh! Can I still lock it manually?

Ads