Hello from Toronto! :)

This is a discussion on Hello from Toronto! :) within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hey Guys, Just came across this website (via rangerovers.net) and couldn't be happier. Currently, I am in the early stages of purchasing the Evoque, have ...

Member #

Hey Guys,

Just came across this website (via rangerovers.net) and couldn't be happier.

Currently, I am in the early stages of purchasing the Evoque, have yet to convince the Miss, lol.

Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself; I look forward to posting regularly and learning loads from you all.

Cheers,

RB.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome.... I'm up in Barrie...love my Evoque on the road and on the trails in Haliburton...quite a well built and capable machine. And its the first car I have ever purchased (37 to date) that she loves.

paul

Member #
    Haha thanks Paul for the welcome...

This is going to be my very first purchase (car #1) so I definitely hope its the right choice. So far looking in the right direction

As for the off-roading, maybe we can hit the trails together some time, since we happen to be so close.

Cheers

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    this is my 37th car (21st new one) ...so I have some prior experience....and I don't purchase lightly or without lots of research and fore thought...Evoque is one amazing vehicle.

perhaps we can go to my fishing camp in Haliburton and make our own (better) version of this

cheers

Paul

Member #
    Haha sounds like a plan Paul...

Now, only if Feb can get here faster!!!

Member #
    another satisfied evoque owner here. im from Newmarket, Ontario. Got my Pure Premium in OG 6weeks ago. Loving it so far. The only issue im having is figuring out how to carry my bikes.

Ads