Hellooooooooooooo from Singaporeeeeeeeeee

This is a discussion on Hellooooooooooooo from Singaporeeeeeeeeee within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hey there! I am from Singapore and this is my first SUV that i own. Use to own smaller cars like MINI and BMW Z4 ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By londonbridge

Thread: Hellooooooooooooo from Singaporeeeeeeeeee

Member #

Hey there! I am from Singapore and this is my first SUV that i own. Use to own smaller cars like MINI and BMW Z4 but wanted to try out the Evoque ever since its launch few years back. Will be collecting my ride soon and hope to learn more about the "poison" for evoque from gurus here. Anyone here from SG, please pm me and we can arrange for a meet up! Cheers!

Regards,
    LB
    Dale7283 likes this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    What model did you get? Lived in Singapore when I was a kid in the 70's. Discrimination against long hairs. Boogie Street. Texas Lane... all gone now, I'm sure. We used to meet the (long-hair) jazz musicians when they got off work after midnight, get slammed on hash and go to the race track to wait for the headless jockey to appear. A famous jockey supposedly beheaded by the Japanese during the occupation. Ever see him?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    What model did you get? Lived in Singapore when I was a kid in the 70's. Discrimination against long hairs. Boogie Street. Texas Lane... all gone now, I'm sure. We used to meet the (long-hair) jazz musicians when they got off work after midnight, get slammed on hash and go to the race track to wait for the headless jockey to appear. A famous jockey supposedly beheaded by the Japanese during the occupation. Ever see him?
    i got the 5dr pure as you know, singapore ride are pretty expensive. Got it at $260k and i am born in 1988, not too sure about all those things you talk about

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hello bro i'm fromBrunei so how's ur evo been doing? Any lobang for aftermarket parts in singapore?

Ads