Hello from Newfoundland

Hello from Newfoundland

This is a discussion on Hello from Newfoundland within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello from Newfoundland. I bought the car (a Pure Plus coupe with Panoramic roof) about a week ago. I was hoping for the 4 door ...

Member #

Hello from Newfoundland

Hello from Newfoundland. I bought the car (a Pure Plus coupe with Panoramic roof) about a week ago. I was hoping for the 4 door model but this was the last Evoque on the lot. I wanted something small, fun to drive and also a small tank, meaning something I will feel safe driving in as we have horrible weather conditions in Newfoundland (snow/rain/ice). I am from California and this will be my first winter driving such conditions. Looking forward to tips from the board - I already made my first mistake and ordered the Evoque rubber mats which are gorgeous but do not seem to be very protective. Boo.

Other than the mats, I am loving the car and everything about it so far!
    Last edited by Suzy; 10-14-2013 at 02:02 PM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Wow, going from California to Newfoundland is QUITE the transition! My only suggestion for getting used to winter driving would be to find some suitable locations (like a big empty parking lot) once winter hits to practice in without risk of hitting anything.

Ads