Just ordered my 2014 Prestige today! I am so excited and would love any tips!

Just ordered my 2014 Prestige today! I am so excited and would love any tips!

This is a discussion on Just ordered my 2014 Prestige today! I am so excited and would love any tips! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Greetings from WA! I am so excited to join your club and be an Evoque owner like you all. My Firenze Red Prestige should arrive ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Just ordered my 2014 Prestige today! I am so excited and would love any tips!

Member #

Smile Just ordered my 2014 Prestige today! I am so excited and would love any tips!

Greetings from WA!

I am so excited to join your club and be an Evoque owner like you all. My Firenze Red Prestige should arrive late Feb. I will update photos when I get it!!!

Any tips or advice? Did you order floor mats, accessories etc. at the dealership or on the web? How about extended warranty? I don't have to make that decision until I take ownership.

Thanks!

-Kendal

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FrienzeRedGal View Post
    Greetings from WA!

I am so excited to join your club and be an Evoque owner like you all. My Firenze Red Prestige should arrive late Feb. I will update photos when I get it!!!

Any tips or advice? Did you order floor mats, accessories etc. at the dealership or on the web? How about extended warranty? I don't have to make that decision until I take ownership.

Thanks!

-Kendal

First, welcome to the forum!

There have been many posts here about the OEM floor mats. Most who have ordered the OEM mats have been disappointed. I ordered the WeatherTech FloorLiner mats for my MY2013 and they fit
    perfectly. Check them out at the WeatherTech web site, and see what you think.

Member #
    Welcome to the forums and excellent color choice, that will be mine too! (in Pure Plus, anyway)

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    The 2014 model is available for pre order? I don't see any information on Land Rovers web site about the 2014's options. What dealership did you speak to?

Member #
    Thanks for the advice on the floor mats! Did anyone do any leather conditioning tx thru the dealer?

There is no information on the 14 from the land rover dealership but I was able to see all the specs and new options for 2014 from my sales guy Sean Hennesey Kent from Land rover of Seattle, [email protected]

Member #
    here is all the info from the media center: 2014 Range Rover Evoque

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FrienzeRedGal View Post
    here is all the info from the media center: 2014 Range Rover Evoque
    Hmmm, no mention of Perpendicular Park feature. I wonder if it was dropped?

Member #
    Congrats on the purchase!
    I have just joined and I am in the process of figuring out to buy a 2014 or find a slightly second hand 13 model.
    do you mind emailing me what kind of deal you got? and what options on the 2014? I just want to get a rough guide of what deals can be had as i dont want to be ripped off.
    im guessing you can private msg the details through this forum if that ok???

thanks heaps mate! and congrats again. exciting and will have to be a patient wait until February now!

Member #
    Hey WA, CA checking in here. The only mat I have for my car thus far is the rear cargo mat, a must I think to preserve carpet back there. I( would never put any kind of "leather treatment" on my car. Damp cloth once a week, then I use Lexol. When I retired my full size range (a 2003) with 95k miles, people used to remark the interior looked like new. Check back when you get it.
    markdartj likes this.

Member #
    That's interesting and good to know. Bucause I ordered the Ivory leather (to blend in with my golden retrievers fur) and am a little nervous about keeping it looking like new. My sales guy highly recommended the leather conditioner tx offered at the dealership. I don't know the name of the product. I just want to do what will be best long term and not get ripped off in the process... -KF

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads