Hello All!

Hello All!

This is a discussion on Hello All! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; I finally became a member today! I've been reading most of the threads the past 2 months after buying my RRE. I bought a 2013 ...

Thread: Hello All!

Member #

Hello All!

I finally became a member today! I've been reading most of the threads the past 2 months after buying my RRE. I bought a 2013 Pure Fuji White and love it. I was concerned about the acceleration between gears at first but have learned "how to drive it." These RRE are not meant to drive like a baby. Step on the pedal and have fun with it. Not bad for a 4x4 4 cyl, eh?

Some of the things I've learned of my RRE and by reading the forum so far:
    • It is NOT a girly car.
    • Secret cubby hole in the glove box.
    • Dealer "upgrade" Mats are not worth it. You will soon get your nice carpet dirty (especially at the footrest).
    • New modification ideas: Already ordered the 3D Mats and Black Lettering Kit. Cargo net for the things that slide around in the back. Mud Flaps next!
    • Painting the Calipers when my first scheduled maintenance at 10K miles. (Is it 8, 10, or 15K for first oil change? Its been conflicting from what I've read).
    • As an avid golfer, you CANNOT place your clubs in the back unless you break down you bag first. This has been my BIGGEST dissapointment thus far. The newer drivers are 43+" long. No possible way to keep in bag and store in trunk.
    • That Heated Windshield and climate steering wheel really is useful after all!
    • The BSM is an absolute MUST on this car!
    • Be careful of the side mirrors deflecting your view when turning. It does pose as a blind spot.
    • I’ve seen 2 other ones around town. That is nice.
    Last edited by HH60M; 11-27-2013 at 11:37 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Ads