South Eastern PA

South Eastern PA

This is a discussion on South Eastern PA within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello everyone! My name is J and I'm new to Range Rover. Just bought my 4 Door Dynamic last week. Pretty much fully loaded minus ...

Member #

South Eastern PA

Hello everyone! My name is J and I'm new to Range Rover. Just bought my 4 Door Dynamic last week. Pretty much fully loaded minus 20" wheels and Dynamic Driving settings. But doesn't matter to me, I love this ride. It's amazing. Best part about it is I haven't seen anyone else with one around me yet!!!!! PERFECT!!!! I'll post some pics when I get a chance. Just snowed here and handles extraordinarily well. Love this EVOQUE

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome.

I just drove from Canada to Florida and did not see any Evoques...but i had several cars on the interstates pull alongside and give me the thumbs up.

aul

Member #
    Wow how was the trip? How did your ride hold up? Do you have the turbo 4 engine? I know it's a lot of questions I'm just curious since you took it on such a long haul. I love the fact I haven't seen any other ones. Even the first weekend I had it I went to Atlantic City, NJ for the weekend and didn't see one the whole drive down and back and none while I was there. Got a lot of looks and comments and some cross-eyed looks from Range Rover Sport owners!! hahahaha. I must have seen 15 RRS's and not 1 other Evoque. It was great!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Welcome to the forum Jamzev0248! Can't wait to see some pics!

Member #
    It's been crappy out here lately, snow and rain all day for the past 4-5 days. I will definitely post some pics soon and when the sun starts shining cuz you guys gotta see this thing in the sun it looks stunning. The black color sparkles with flecks of silver and purple/blue. I love this thing, will post pics within the next couple days.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMZEVO248 View Post
    Wow how was the trip? How did your ride hold up? Do you have the turbo 4 engine? I know it's a lot of questions I'm just curious since you took it on such a long haul. I love the fact I haven't seen any other ones. Even the first weekend I had it I went to Atlantic City, NJ for the weekend and didn't see one the whole drive down and back and none while I was there. Got a lot of looks and comments and some cross-eyed looks from Range Rover Sport owners!! hahahaha. I must have seen 15 RRS's and not 1 other Evoque. It was great!
    The turbo 4 is all that is available in Canada. trip was great..car ran amazing....drove 75mph the whole way with spririted acceleration when given the chance and still managed 24 mpg (US)... I posted a couple pics in a thread called "1344 miles in two days"
    cheers
    Paul

Ads