Hello from Atlanta

Hello from Atlanta

This is a discussion on Hello from Atlanta within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hey guys, Just got a brand new white pure premium evoque and I am loving every second of it. Hope to learn many tips from ...

Member #

Hello from Atlanta

Hey guys,

Just got a brand new white pure premium evoque and I am loving every second of it. Hope to learn many tips from this website as well. Weirdly enough the salesman in the dealership told me they are selling tons of these cars yet I havent seen one on the streets other than mine.

Cheers,

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome aboard and congrats on the purchase! The evoque looks amazing in white! Be sure to post some pics in the gallery: https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/albumall.php

Member #
    Thats what our dealer said too. I've only seen one that was purchased... and that was at their store for service (should have asked why it was there for service)..
    I also have a White Pure Prem with almond and java interior - coupe. Love it!!
    Just got it this past weekend. Not taken any photos yet. but I will.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Welcome. My dealer here in SLC, UT has sold less than 20 since last October. So, I wouldn't say that is a lot.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lsberrios1 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just got a brand new white pure premium evoque and I am loving every second of it. Hope to learn many tips from this website as well. Weirdly enough the salesman in the dealership told me they are selling tons of these cars yet I havent seen one on the streets other than mine.

Cheers,
    Same in my area. He has sold every 5 door with in 24 hours of it hitting the lot. They had two 5 doors delivered at 1700 and they close at 1800. I was there when the opened next morning, and Bought one, and another guy bought the other. They had several others hope one of the two deals would fall though.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard. I think this is a hot selling item, the only problem is they aren't able to produce them fast enough. Kind of a good problem to have though really.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chorizo View Post
    Welcome to the site, glad to have you aboard. I think this is a hot selling item, the only problem is they aren't able to produce them fast enough. Kind of a good problem to have though really.
    Agreed
    the more they sell the more money they have in putting into the brand to make it even better.

congrats on your purchase
    and welcome to the club

Ads