Regarding golf clubs

Regarding golf clubs

This is a discussion on Regarding golf clubs within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hi Guys, my dad is interested in the all new evoque - I think it would be strange if i brought my sticks to the ...

Member #

Regarding golf clubs

Hi Guys, my dad is interested in the all new evoque - I think it would be strange if i brought my sticks to the dealership to see if they fit in the trunk. The trunk space is pretty small - does anyone have any experience with clubs in this car?Thanks Burnsey

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    I have to fold down one seat.
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

Member #
    I keep my clubs in the back. I rarely take them out, except when I am using them. You never know when you might have a slow enough day to play nine holes at lunch or maybe hit the driving range or putting green at lunch time. I am in the NAVY on shore duty, and I can see the 5th hole green and 6th hole tee box of Sewells Point Golf Course from my office window. To fit them in the back without putting one of the seats down, I have to take the driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, and hybrid out of the bag and lay them on top of the bag. It does not matter wether or not you use a stand bag or a cart bag. The woods do fit in the back too, just not in the bag. I live with it, the car is worth it.

Rob

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Ive managed to fit 4 sets of golf clubs in my truck with only one seat down, the trunk is pretty small but it can work!!

Member #
    Thank god my M4 has a collapsible stock!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by scrannel View Post
    Thank god my M4 has a collapsible stock!
    I like how you think.
    Delivered! MY2014 Pure Plus, Firenze Red w/ Cirrus/Lunar interior, Climate Comfort & Vision Assist packages

Ads