Greetings from Poland

Greetings from Poland

This is a discussion on Greetings from Poland within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello All! Just bought this beauty mainly to drive to my week-end house all year round (sometime a lot of snow and/or mud on the ...

Member #

Greetings from Poland

Hello All!

Just bought this beauty mainly to drive to my week-end house all year round (sometime a lot of snow and/or mud on the field road), but of course mainly for the fun of driving so nice car
    I am in my early 50-es, flying RC planes as main hobby..

Regards,
    Pawel

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hi Pawel,

I used to fly RC planes years ago. Great fun. In fact, my user name was created because I used to fly a Chip Hyde Double Vision (DV). Had a few planes here and there, but that was the largest, most fun. Seems most people have gone electric these days... (?)

Member #
    Welcome Kinemax! Post a picture so we can see your beauty!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    It looks like many of them - white PureTech with Almond/Espresso inside - very nice combination! Will try to make some photo tomorrow...

DVFlyer - yes, me too! I love those small electric foamies, weighting mere 200g at 800mm wingspan and flying like crazy outdoors (see Twisted Hobbies/R|C Factory "backyard series")! They allow me to fly almost every time, everywhere, not only in the club.. And must also agree these are not like "real planes" - much more crazy and safe at same time - just pure fun And very easy to repair in this rare case of serious impact.... DV is very beatiful, but I would probably worry too much to fly such plane
    Last edited by kinemax; 08-04-2014 at 03:18 PM.

Ads