Hey from Kentucky!! :)

This is a discussion on Hey from Kentucky!! :) within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello All!I've been researching several small suv's and while most rate better in reviews, the Evoque has it in style! I currently lease a G37S ...

Member #

Hello All!I've been researching several small suv's and while most rate better in reviews, the Evoque has it in style! I currently lease a G37S 6 sp manual with prem pkg and tech pkg (coupe), so I'm fairly spoiled to details and nice appointments. The Evoque is gorgeous... But what are your thoughts on the basic 2D navigation? I was disappointed in that, which is the one interior feature I use the most. It just seems like a marker leads the gps verses high def 3D on the Infiniti. Also, not getting much msrp bargaining. Wonder if it's better to wait for the 2013 to get better negotiations. Other than that I'm ready to make the switch!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hey- I was recently in your shoes driving an Acura TL 6spd manual, but I decided to take the plunge- my Evoque will be delivered in a couple months.

As far as amenities, I am a bit nervous about a "backward" step in technology from my car, but there are some upgrades as well...2d nav doesnt bother me, but it sounds like the nav is cumbersome.

With regards to pricing, check out the "purchasing/pricing" folder on the forum. I think there is more room to bargain than you think- you just have to contact the right dealer. If it is worth it to you to drive to Chicago, you could save at least $1000-2000 off MSRP.
    Good luck-

Scott

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #

Questionable Nav...

Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    Hey- I was recently in your shoes driving an Acura TL 6spd manual, but I decided to take the plunge- my Evoque will be delivered in a couple months.

As far as amenities, I am a bit nervous about a "backward" step in technology from my car, but there are some upgrades as well...2d nav doesnt bother me, but it sounds like the nav is cumbersome.

With regards to pricing, check out the "purchasing/pricing" folder on the forum. I think there is more room to bargain than you think- you just have to contact the right dealer. If it is worth it to you to drive to Chicago, you could save at least $1000-2000 off MSRP.
    Good luck-

Scott
    Hi Scott... Acura's are very nice - also very similar to the Infiniti brand. I looked at those before going with the G. It was the style that won me over. lol
    Same with the Evoque!

Just spoke to a salesman in Chicago who says there are different options with the nav screen viewing and the 2D is only one of them! hmm?
    Apparently its the newest system that is in the Evoque and the Jag - only!

Of course, I read every thread on this forum, yet still a bit confused on the how some of the vehicles look to be the same in options, yet have a wide array of pricing from one dealer to the next. Some list the msrp and some just list their sale price. Almost all are stickler to the msrp. Can't blame them when they can barely keep this one in stock! Supply and Demand! Hope the high of the vehicle last for resale pricing.

Thanks! A

Looks like I'm going to take the plunge soon too.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Welcome to the forum Andi!

Ads