Hello from GA!

Hello from GA!

This is a discussion on Hello from GA! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hi All, Researching the Evoque, thinking about getting one. I'm presently driving an AM Vantage V8 and fiat abarth, both are a blast but looking ...

Thread: Hello from GA!

Member #

Hello from GA!

Hi All,
    Researching the Evoque, thinking about getting one. I'm presently driving an AM Vantage V8 and fiat abarth, both are a blast but looking to get out of the aston, just too expensive and worry about parking etc.

Live Georgia.

Chris

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Welcome to the forum!

My best friend has an Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Onyx Black Metallic. He allows me to drive his Aston whenever we get together. Great friend!

The things that the Aston and the Evoque have in common: They are both beautiful cars, and they have exclusivity. You
    won’t see yourself coming and going in either vehicle.

Member #
    HI all,
    Just an update. I'm headed up to Atlanta to negotiate on a 15 pure plus in Orkney Gray. If I come home with it, I think I'm going to a bit of customizing, and black out some things.

I'll post pics if it works out!
    Chris

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by zvez View Post
    HI all,
    Just an update. I'm headed up to Atlanta to negotiate on a 15 pure plus in Orkney Gray. If I come home with it, I think I'm going to a bit of customizing, and black out some things.

Chris
    Have a 2013 in Orkney (glad to hear they're still making them in that color). Have had a few "exotics" which (especially in the Los Angeles area) were tedious to park safely. Well, guess what? Now I find I'm treating my Evoque (Dynamic) the same way! So, be prepared for tedious. Good luck with the new ride.
    Last edited by scrannel; 12-14-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by zvez View Post
    HI all,

Chris
    I have a 2012 Dynamic in Orkney Grey. Always getting comments about how good the colour looks. Let us know how any mods work out

Member #
    thanks! I've got to put some thought into mods now!

Quote Originally Posted by genericd View Post
    I have a 2012 Dynamic in Orkney Grey. Always getting comments about how good the colour looks. Let us know how any mods work out

Member #
    Welcome aboard to the site! We come you would enjoy your stay here.

Ads