New Guy Here

New Guy Here

This is a discussion on New Guy Here within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello everyone Im new to the community. Ive always wanted a land rover and just recently I've been leaning more towards one. I went to ...

Thread: New Guy Here

Member #

New Guy Here

Hello everyone Im new to the community. Ive always wanted a land rover and just recently I've been leaning more towards one. I went to the dealer and she put me on to the new Discovery but I had my eye on the evoke for some reason. I will be making a new car purchase in the beginning of the year. Just here to learn all the ups and downs before making the purchase.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hi Kcstunna82,

I'm new also, and here for the same reason. I fell in love with the 2015 Evoque (didn't even know about the Evoque prior to then...).
    I joined to get more information, then started reading about the 2016 Evoque. I now have a 2016 on order. I placed the order July 3 and the arrival date to the dealer is "supposedly" Oct 23.
    There is some good info on this forum, but let me also suggest that you check out or join Evoque Owners Club - Range Rover Evoque Forum
    That site is very active in the UK, and elsewhere in Europe. Some of those folks are working on their 3rd Evoques and are really friendly and knowledgeable. The best part, right now, is that some of the members, and dealers in the UK have already gotten delivery of the 2016 models and are posting awesome pictures!
    I ignore the fact that they have mistakenly placed the steering wheels on the wrong side of the vehicle (grin...) !! There are also pictures of the Halewood plant tours and vehicle assembly.
    Those of us in the US are definitely not in the driver's seat (pun) for the Evoque. Maybe you'll also decide that it is your dream vehicle, just enjoy the process of deciding...

Member #
    Welcome to both of y'all!

Upcode, thank you for the link to another Evoque forum!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Hi Rovingvic,
    Thanks for the welcome!
    I've enjoyed your numerous informative posts since I've been lurking here!
    My pleasure on posting the UK link - I'm really enjoying the '16 pics that are posted. So excited to be in line for my first Evoque!!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Upcode View Post
    Hi Kcstunna82,

I'm new also, and here for the same reason. I fell in love with the 2015 Evoque (didn't even know about the Evoque prior to then...).
    I joined to get more information, then started reading about the 2016 Evoque. I now have a 2016 on order. I placed the order July 3 and the arrival date to the dealer is "supposedly" Oct 23.
    There is some good info on this forum, but let me also suggest that you check out or join Evoque Owners Club - Range Rover Evoque Forum
    That site is very active in the UK, and elsewhere in Europe. Some of those folks are working on their 3rd Evoques and are really friendly and knowledgeable. The best part, right now, is that some of the members, and dealers in the UK have already gotten delivery of the 2016 models and are posting awesome pictures!
    I ignore the fact that they have mistakenly placed the steering wheels on the wrong side of the vehicle (grin...) !! There are also pictures of the Halewood plant tours and vehicle assembly.
    Those of us in the US are definitely not in the driver's seat (pun) for the Evoque. Maybe you'll also decide that it is your dream vehicle, just enjoy the process of deciding...
    Awesome Congrats on your new purchase and thanks for the information I will have to check them out.

Member #
    Kcstunna82,
    On the above linked site, there is a current thread "First Time RRE Buyer". OP ECEvoque mentioning (27 Aug 10:44 PM) being a Discovery owner that is switching to Evoque - could be good to get comparison info from him?

Ads