Just placed my order in Cyprus

This is a discussion on Just placed my order in Cyprus within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Just placed my order Evoque Dynamic Fuji white, chrome wheels, pana roof, rear camera, adaptive dynamics, roof rails, tailgate and a couple more extras. First ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Just placed my order Evoque Dynamic Fuji white, chrome wheels, pana roof, rear camera, adaptive dynamics, roof rails, tailgate and a couple more extras. First time owner on RR. Can't wait for it to arrive.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Awesome, congratulations on the purchase. Be sure to post up pictures here once you get it and your impression of the vehicle after having it a week.

Did you test drive before your purchase or did you just take the plunge?

Member #
    Yes , first test drove the diesel which I thought was great. I week later I had the opportunity to test drive the petrol which was just fantastic and more fun to drive. That's when I decided to place my order. Decision was also made easier due to the fact that the petrol version here in Cyprus is 2000 euros cheaper.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Congrats and welcome to the forum! Were you looking at any other vehicles before deciding on the Evoque?

Member #
    Yes I was going for the Audi Q5. I then read that it was up for a facelift and started looking around for something else. I then saw the Evoque and that was it. Didn't turn around to see any other car.

Member #
    You will love it, got my Fuji 5 door dynamic Jan 27th and just love it, its my first Range Rover.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    The only thing im not sure off is that I will have the pana roof but not sure how it will look with the Santorini black top. I have only seen pictures not in real flesh.

Member #
    I'll bet money your going to be VERY pleased.

Member #
    Congrats and welcome to the club

Member #
    Whilst we are on the subject I have to say I was tempted to order the surround camera and the adaptive lights. I still have time to update my order. Any suggestions?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads