Hi from Florida

Hi from Florida

This is a discussion on Hi from Florida within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hi all, My name is Derek and yes last name Beans , new here just got my Evoque last Saturday and really enjoy it . ...

Thread: Hi from Florida

Member #

Hi from Florida

Hi all,

My name is Derek and yes last name Beans , new here just got my Evoque last Saturday and really enjoy it . Got a 2015 Pure Plus in Kaikora Stone and black trimmings and wheels and light interior it was on the showroom floor with 12 miles on the clock . I got the front windows tinted and that's it for now , Im a car person mostly Mustangs and actually got rid of one of my Stangs for this as I have been looking at these since 2012 and wasn't sure about it . After doing plenty of research and seeing they had the Ecoboost motor from Ford it was a win . So far I am impressed with the Evoque and only wish it had a tad more power and less throttle lag from the drive by wire. I am sure there are solutions for this as I am reading some on here. If there is anybody in the Florida area that you guys know gets into these and produces parts/ products or tunes please let me know .

Name:  EV.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  3.76 MB

I like to MOD my cars and see where they get to here is a article on one of my Mustangs I currently have still . Since this was done the car has went under the knife again .

2003 Ford Mustang GT - Cool Beans

Hope to meet and make some new friends here , looking forward to learning about these Evoque's a little more and see where this one gets to .

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome to the forum.

Member #
    That's a good looking color combo that I haven't seen before!
    You shouldn't have to stop just because the pavement does! 2012 Range Rover Evoque Pure Plus Coupe, 2009 Land Rover LR2 HSE traded, 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE traded.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks guys , I was looking at the 2012 used Mauritius Blue Metallic and didn't really want a payment after not having one for 4 years . I saw this and it was a wrap , signed up for that payment. Out of 2 dealerships near me this was the only one like it .

Ads