Hello from Maryland

Hello from Maryland

This is a discussion on Hello from Maryland within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; I purchased my 2013 pure plus 5dr with 27k miles on 12/28/15, my Christmas present to myself. I knew going into this that I will ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scrannel

Thread: Hello from Maryland

Member #

Hello from Maryland

I purchased my 2013 pure plus 5dr with 27k miles on 12/28/15, my Christmas present to myself. I knew going into this that I will be sure to have some problems from time to time. On the second tank of gas I was driving home in a heavy rain storm, next time I started it I got a check engine light p0496, the guy at the auto parts place said it was probably the fuel cap and cleared it for me. After doing some research I am doubtful that was the issue. Now after 3000 miles it throws another light p008b ran very rough until I got to work. Last night I had it towed back to the dealer, it would run for a few minutes and stall or sometimes I could actually get into drive and move a few feet before it stalls. I have also noticed the parking sensors never work. Thank god I purchased the warranty with it, my dealership says they will be picking up the tab, just sucks they are 50 miles from home.

So anyways, call me what you will, I still love my Evoque. I can't get over all the features and little extras this thing comes with. Here's hoping that they get it resolved and I can get back into my ride.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hi and welcome. Sorry u are having troubles with the car. Hopefully dealer will have it fixed quickly for u

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky70 View Post
    Hi and welcome. Sorry u are having troubles with the car. Hopefully dealer will have it fixed quickly for u
    +1, Let us know what they find, and hoping you have trouble free ownership from here on.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Welcome to the forum. Don't worry it will be fixed in no time, just be patient and don't forget to share what they diagnose and how they repaired it.

Member #
    Have a load test run on your battery -- first place to check when errors pop up. I have a 2013 and has been great since new. But one week after I took delivery (new) dealer threw away the crap battery and put in an Interstate.
    Rsquared likes this.

Member #
    Per the dealership I bought it from they replaced the fuel pump. I keep asking them for a copy of the work order they tell me it's on the way and nothing. But it's working now. So I am happy.

Ads