hello from colorado

hello from colorado

This is a discussion on hello from colorado within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; hi: my name is peter. i am 70 years old, and will retire in two more years. i have always loved rag tops, but my ...

Member #

hello from colorado

hi: my name is peter. i am 70 years old, and will retire in two more years. i have always loved rag tops, but my knees and back won't allow me in or out of a low to the ground car like the audi A5. i have been waiting for the evoque cabriolet, and just ordered mine. in colorado, i need all wheel drive. i love all the new toys.

while expensive, the evoque does it all. i won't get the car until november, so i joined to watch and learn.

peter

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Peter, Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your purchase. When it arrives it would be nice if you could post some pictures. Must be one of the first cabriolets ordered. It will be even more exclusive than a "regular" Evoque.

Member #
    I will probably trade mine for a cabriolet after the early adopters have wrung them out a bit.

I owned a Mustang convert for 20 years before the upkeep just didn't make sense any more, and, like you, the knees gave out. I miss open air driving though.

Wish the RR had a retractable hard top.
    2015 De-Decaled Evoque Union SW1 Dynamic - Firenze Red - White Pano Roof - 360 surround camera - parking assist - etc. etc.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Welcome

Ads