Hi Everyone, Newbie here !

This is a discussion on Hi Everyone, Newbie here ! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Just about to get my new Evoque delivered, I went for Firenze Red with 20' alloys and grey leather interior. I can't wait !!!...

Member #

Just about to get my new Evoque delivered, I went for Firenze Red with 20' alloys and grey leather interior. I can't wait !!!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    That red is actually really nice!
    congrats and welcome to the boards.

Member #
    Michael, did you opt for the coupe or the 4 door? Which model?

I am sure you will love your new evoque

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    With Two kids and a dog, the coupe wasn't an option, although my wife has a range rover sport, so I should have stuck to my guns !
    I've ordered the side tubes, and yesterday I phoned the dealers and ordered the silver roof rails, even though I have a panoramic roof.
    I just think that roof rails on a four wheel drive is always a good finishing touch although it's likely, they'll never be used ?
    7 days to go . . . I'm counting down now.

Member #
    OOO let me know how the protection tubes fit/look etc. I was thinking of getting those on mine too but they do not have stock of it at my dealer for me to see on the RRE before I purchase.
    Did you get the mud flaps too?

Member #
    I would be curious to see how the protection tubes look. I am seriouly looking at getting the mud flaps front and rear to protect the paint.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    The side protection tubes look good, but they are "NOT" chunky and to be honest look a bit flimsey, I've also ordered the roof rails, I think they look good too, Pick my car up in the morning !!

Member #
    Welcome to the forums Michael! Congrats on your new Evoque.

Ads