Neo is here

Neo is here

This is a discussion on Neo is here within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hi Everyone, Just joined the forum. Have ordered a RRE, specs below SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, ...

Thread: Neo is here

Member #

Neo is here

Hi Everyone,

Just joined the forum. Have ordered a RRE, specs below

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
    Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

On order: April 2012 | Build: June 2012 | Delivery: August 2012
    And yes, the wait is agonising!!!!

Can't wait til August though!!!
    Last edited by Neo; 04-29-2012 at 11:44 PM.
    Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #

Member #
    The SD4 is diesel correct? Will it be an auto or manual? Sure wish the USA had a diesel option.

What color roof? I have the fuji white with the Black roof Dynamic, the Lunar interior

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Evocurious View Post
    Welcome! What color interior?
    Its the Vortex interior (ie Ebony/Ebony)

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    The SD4 is diesel correct? Will it be an auto or manual? Sure wish the USA had a diesel option.

What color roof? I have the fuji white with the Black roof Dynamic, the Lunar interior
    Yup, it's the more powerful Diesel engine. It's quite responsive and surprisingly nippy on acceleration.

I didn't get the contrast roof as it looks similar to the Mini coopers which I want to get away from. It does have the pano roof so the roof is mainly black anyways.

We don't get the lunar interior option in Australia. Only options are Vortex/Verve/Pursuit/Energy.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Yup, it's the more powerful Diesel engine. It's quite responsive and surprisingly nippy on acceleration.

I didn't get the contrast roof as it looks similar to the Mini coopers which I want to get away from. It does have the pano roof so the roof is mainly black anyways.

We don't get the lunar interior option in Australia. Only options are Vortex/Verve/Pursuit/Energy.
    Its interesting how available options and packages vary from market to market. North America gets no diesel option. I would have loved to get the more powerful diesel Option.

I agree the black top does remind one of the mini. I like having the different color top, the vehicle I traded was burgandy with a white top, FJ Cruiser.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads