Greetings from New Jersey

This is a discussion on Greetings from New Jersey within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; I found this board when I was researching the Evoque and now that I have one I figured it was time to post. I have ...

Member #

I found this board when I was researching the Evoque and now that I have one I figured it was time to post. I have a black on black Pure Premium Evoque coupe that I just got 3 days ago. I have enjoyed the forum so far and look to keep posting.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mnat View Post
    I found this board when I was researching the Evoque and now that I have one I figured it was time to post. I have a black on black Pure Premium Evoque coupe that I just got 3 days ago. I have enjoyed the forum so far and look to keep posting.
    Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on the new Evoque. We look forward to your input.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    I plan on writing a review, just want to drive it for at least a week first . So far it is everything that I thought it would be and more.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Where in NJ? I rarely see them on the road where I am.

Member #
    I live in Point Pleasant and work in Red Bank, I have only seen maybe 2 others on the road and they were very much people down the shore for the weekend.

Member #
    I't all good, but without pictures.....well, really?

Ads