New here

New here

This is a discussion on New here within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; We purchased our evoque about 2.5 years ago, it had 23k on it itís a 2012. We really love the car but the mechanical issues ...

Thread: New here

Member #

New here

We purchased our evoque about 2.5 years ago, it had 23k on it itís a 2012. We really love the car but the mechanical issues are starting to pile up all covered under CPO warranty thankfully. Recently when coasting or at low speed the brakes are acting like they are old school manual brakes with no power behind them literally having to stand on the petal to stop any ideas?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Hello Bskin81,

I am no expert on 2012's but if I was experiencing that kind of brake fade and the rotors look good I would suspect
    the pads are glazed. Sticky calipers might be the culprit.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mcevoqe19 View Post
    Hello Bskin81,

I am no expert on 2012's but if I was experiencing that kind of brake fade and the rotors look good I would suspect
    the pads are glazed. Sticky calipers might be the culprit.

It it was a faulty vacuum pump. Itís crazy all th issues that we have had with this car the cpo warranty is up march 27th and we will be moving on from Range Rover by then thatís for sure

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thanks for sharing what the problem was. That information may help out others in the future.

Ads