Hello from Texas

Hello from Texas

This is a discussion on Hello from Texas within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Just joined.... test post. New to Land Rover products. So far so good......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Hello from Texas

Member #

Hello from Texas

Just joined.... test post.

New to Land Rover products.

So far so good...

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    another test post - starting to get the hang of this.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    dascrow likes this.

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum. Is that your yellow evoque in your avitar?

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I actually had a moment of bordem starting with a picture of my white Evoque. I could waste a lot of time playing with various colors.

Member #

Member #
    I keep thinking there's probably a cool pinstriping type geometry too. I know LR has a bodyside decal kit for the Evoque, but I've never seen a car picture with it installed. So I've made up some of my own patterns for fun. I really do like the yellow bee look.

Member #
    You sure you're not just running out to your driveway and painting the car over and over? Looks so real!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    You caught me. Krylon and duct tape is all you need.....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cousin.it View Post
    I keep thinking there's probably a cool pinstriping type geometry too. I know LR has a bodyside decal kit for the Evoque, but I've never seen a car picture with it installed. So I've made up some of my own patterns for fun. I really do like the yellow bee look.
    The yellow really does look great.

I did not know LR had a body side decal kit. I will have to see what that looks like.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    The installation instructions appear to show 5 part numbers which I'm guessing means 5 different stripe colors.

I regularly brouse the UK eBay site to see what vehicles and accessories show up and haven't noticed the stripe decals, but there are occasionally custom paint jobs on some cars that are fun. There's an orange "Vesuvius Edition" Evoque on there right now. Seeing Evoques with diesel engines and manual transmissions with stick shifts instead of the rotary knob makes me wonder if we'll ever get those options over here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads