Another Newbie from AZ

Another Newbie from AZ

This is a discussion on Another Newbie from AZ within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello all, I am currently shopping around for an Evoque and thought I'd join and introduce myself. I'm a single 27 year old male from ...

Member #

Another Newbie from AZ

Hello all,

I am currently shopping around for an Evoque and thought I'd join and introduce myself. I'm a single 27 year old male from Surprise AZ. This will by my first RR so I'm looking forward to the experience. When I first saw the LRX concept I told myself I'd buy one someday if it was ever made and it looks like that times has come. I actually was looking around for something different, I was considering the Audi A6 because it's luxurious and looks good but I was afraid I'd get bored with it. I also considered the Ford Raptor because it looks very fun but not very practical and a bit overkill for what I'd use it for. The Evoque combines the best of both worlds, luxury, looks, a good brand image and some offroad capability for going camping and snowboarding and such. My previous cars have been the Infiniti G35, the Lexus ISF, and the Nissan GTR, but after many years of heavily modified cars and many tickets I've decided it's time to keep a lower profile and ride in something with more comfort. I look forward to chatting with you all!

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome! I'm with you on the ticket thing- Beware, still easy to catch yourself speeding in the Evoque- SUCH a smooth ride. But on the up-side, there is a speed alarm you can set to go off when you hit a target speed- good for road trips when you decide you wnt to leave the cruise control off. Love the car so far!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum.

The evoque is a very fun vehicle. It is fun to drive, rides good and is still and SUV.

I have to use cruise on the hwy or I find my self running 90~95 with out even realizing it.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Really? That would be interesting to have but it might drive me bonkers after a while because it would constantly be going off. Luckily AZ speed limits are pretty high. I just figure an SUV will be more low profile than the bright red GTR I had last. I took an 8000 mile road trip around the country with my Lexus ISF, surprisingly no tickets on that one. I plan on doing something similar with the Evoque and hitting up most of the National Parks in the western US. Glad to hear you are still liking yours!

Ads