Shout out from the Bay Area

Shout out from the Bay Area

This is a discussion on Shout out from the Bay Area within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello, New to these forums but long time forum member on many other boards. Glad to be hanging around, learn something new and contribute here ...

Member #

Cool Nf3d0149ab's Build - FRM RR Evoque

Hello,

New to these forums but long time forum member on many other boards.

Glad to be hanging around, learn something new and contribute here or there when I can.

Picked up my Evoque 06.23.2012 and here starts the first of my pictures to document my build.

Current Cars:
    + 2012 Range Rover Evoque
    + 2003 Acura CL

Past Cars:
    + 1962 VW Bug
    + 1989 MK2 VW GTi
    + 1988 MK2 VW Golf
    Last edited by nf3d0149ab; 07-03-2012 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Edit to create build thread

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum, glad to have you aboard. You have a unique screen name, is there a meaning behind it?

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTFIDave View Post
    Welcome to the Forum, glad to have you aboard. You have a unique screen name, is there a meaning behind it?
    Thank you. No real special meaning behind it. Years ago I sought out to make a username I could use on multiple websites. Now I need to get some pics taken so I can track my build.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Thread updated - pics added.

Member #

Nice!

Very nice! The first Evoque I drove was a 5 door Red model with the light Ivory leather interior and I loved the ride and the look. I switched and bought a 3 door simply for the tiny bit of extra entry and exit room for my oversized... well, me. What interior scheme did you get? More pictures please!

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by cousin.it View Post
    Very nice! The first Evoque I drove was a 5 door Red model with the light Ivory leather interior and I loved the ride and the look. I switched and bought a 3 door simply for the tiny bit of extra entry and exit room for my oversized... well, me. What interior scheme did you get? More pictures please!
    Thank you. I saw the Ivory but worried it would be a pain in the ass to maintain and would piss off every passenger so I went with the Ebony interior. They didn't have a 3 door in inventory so I never saw one in person but I secretly wanted the 3 door but I'm coming from a coupe right now and really wanted 4 doors.

Working on getting more pictures but the weather is pretty crappy this weekend. I'm looking forward to my first little mods.

Plastidip the badge lettering and those side accent pieces on the quarter panels.

DVD On-The-Move will be next I guess.

Might be the test fit for the Milltek exhaust setup since the distributor is 20 minutes distance from where I live.

Member #
    I don't mind my current wheel setup but I will think of getting a new pair of shoes in the future.

Saw these and I thought they'd compliment the lines of the Evoque.

Although I like the look of these wheels I'm unfamiliar with the brand and I've had bad experience with less popular brands.

Ads