New to the forum - long time Evoque Owner

This is a discussion on New to the forum - long time Evoque Owner within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello fellow Evoque lovers! As the title says I'm new to the forum, but have owned my '13 Evoque since early '14. It was a ...

Member #

Hello fellow Evoque lovers!

As the title says I'm new to the forum, but have owned my '13 Evoque since early '14. It was a leftover model. Below are my specs, I'll see about posting more pix in the gallary as I navigate the site.

Name:  IMG_0414.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  3.93 MB

Name:  IMG_0430.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  576.0 KB

Name:  RoverDone.PNG
Views: 119
Size:  3.84 MB

'13 Evoque Pure Premium
    White with Custom 2 Tone Black hood
    Reworked badging on hood and hatch to read "ROVER"

Upgrades
    20" NICHE TARGA Wheels - Silver/machined face Wrapped in Toyo performance all seasons
    MGP Caliper covers - Gives a cleaner look behind the wheel, helps keep brake dust down. Recently installed. So far so good.
    Ceramic based brake pads - longer life, much cleaner than factory
    Factory roof rails and cross bars
    Factory mud guards front and rear

Everything else is stock. The only other thing I'm thinking of doing when needed is perhaps the Magnaflow Exhaust but I'm worried about the noise level. I want to keep it more on the quiet side.

I've had absolutely no problems with this vehicle. It's quiet, comfortable, elegant, beautiful, and extremely capable. Rover nailed it!

Looking forward to checking out some more Evoques on here! I hope you enjoy mine as much as I do!

ElVino
    Last edited by ElVino; 04-23-2018 at 10:26 AM.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Welcome to the forum!
    Interesting paint scheme for the bonnet. If someone would have described it to me, I would have said I wouldn't care for it. But, it looks really good in the flesh, nice touch.

Member #
    Thanks Rsquared! Yes I had a vision in mind and went for it. My hood was all scraped and stone chipped so I had it redone and decided to change it up a bit. I didn't want to overdo it and ruin the look, but I wanted something different. This seems to have worked out well. It's almost like a factory option only I have. I also had to buy a new grille in gloss black (my original one was grey) and the black chrome letters are the perfect contrast against the gloss black hood. I think the scheme would work well with any other base color, especially the red.

I love the car. Just broke 70K miles and it runs/drives like new. Just cleaned and conditioned the leather and it even smells new again!
    Everything I do prospers

It feels good to be lost in the right direction

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Nice! Love the roof rails and the re-lettering. Excellent. I'm hoping to get back into outrigger paddling and when I do, I'll have to put some rails on.
    ~~ Cindy ~~
    2016 Evoque SE, born in Halewood England, adopted into new family in San Diego, California

Ads