Intro

Intro

This is a discussion on Intro within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello, I just joined and am planning on ordering a 2013 Evoque probably around December. I'm actually going to get it through the US military ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Intro

Member #

Intro

Hello, I just joined and am planning on ordering a 2013 Evoque probably around December. I'm actually going to get it through the US military sales program, so it'll be waiting for me when I get back from my deployment! I'm still figuring out which trim I want to get--did any of you have trouble choosing between the oxford leather interior and the adaptive dynamics?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum, and thank you for your Service, I am retired Navy.

I had no trouble, one drive of an evoque with the adaptive dynamic suspension and I knew I had to have it.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    See, now you'll get nothing but conflicting opinions!! The Oxford leather is amazing. Still smells awesome after 10,000 miles. Even more important, I found the standard leather stiff and cheap looking. The Oxford leather is soft, durable, and feels like a leather chair in a luxurious home. You use that every time you drive, unlike the adaptive dynamics.

Please check out my photo album- there I a good pic of the leather in there.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    Last edited by Evocurious; 08-17-2012 at 06:56 AM.
    TicketBait likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    +1 on the dynamic with magneride. It's the only way to get it.

Member #
    Evocurious,The tan is my favorite interior. My local dealer has a baltic blue with tan interior, and it looks great. I'm going to have to tesr drive a dynamic to see what all the fuss is about

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Evocurious,The tan is my favorite interior. My local dealer has a baltic blue with tan interior, and it looks great. I'm going to have to tesr drive a dynamic to see what all the fuss is about
    When you test drive one wiht Dynamic suspension, make sure you do a tight curvey road and some good bumps.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Test drove a dynamic today. The salesman wanted to keep miles low, so I could only go around the block. Nevertheless, I could definitely tell that teh dynamic mode completely flattens the vehicle out during quick lane changes and cornering. I just don't understand why this isn't a stand-alone option on the prestige here, like it is in the UK!

Member #
    I do agree it would be nice if it was a stand alone option. For me, dynamic was a must have, I live on a very twisty hilly road. Most road by my are very curvy, in the hills of East TN.

Member #
    For those of you who've owned a dynamic for a while, how is your seat leather and dash material looking?

Member #
    It is as rich an interior as there is on the market today, bar none!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads