Hello from Boston

Hello from Boston

This is a discussion on Hello from Boston within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hey Everyone, Long time lurker of this forum, I figured I'd sign up for it. I have a 5 door Fuji White, Dynamic with the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Hello from Boston

Hey Everyone,

Long time lurker of this forum, I figured I'd sign up for it. I have a 5 door Fuji White, Dynamic with the black contrast roof, 20" style 6 wheels and pretty much every option that was available for the trim. I've had the car since December 28th 2011 with about 8900 miles so far. No issues with it and I love the car even more everyday

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome dieselkid! Imagine that, a new member that has a positive statement to make! How refreshing. Enjoy your stay with us, and note that it can be challenging, oh yea, and remember that without pictures, it never happened!
    on the Coast
    2012 RR Evoque Dynamic Coupe, Ipanima Sand / Sadly gone!
    2008 Audi S6 V10 "The Beast" (For Sale)
    2014 Audi S6 V8T Quartz Grey Metallic / Balck
    2013 Porsche Boxster for my wife!

Member #
    Thanks Rekool! Yea it seems that a lot of people have had some unfortunate issues, especially with the earlier production models. Both my coworker and I got them around the same time and haven't had any problems so far. He has a black pure. Anyways, I hope I can be useful with my experiences with it! Unfortunately we did not get a lot of snow this past winter so I did not get to play with it much, but I suppose that's ok since I didn't get around to fitting winter tires on it. Below is a pic of my Evoque, the black bar on the license plate is the EZpass transponder.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    You've no idea how close I came to ordering that same color combo! Very nice looking! I've got the same plate ez-pass but have yet to cave in on adding the front plate. It's not about if, just about when, but until I have to I'll try putting the ez-pass inside my front grill. Only issue I've had involved the CD player refusing to upload to the hard drive. LR replaced the entire unit, no problem. I too love it more all the time. Here is mine:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    on the Coast

Member #
    That is a really nice color combo! I haven't seen any around here yet. Unfortuantely we are required to have front license plates in MA and all dealers will add the plate holder, so I didn't really have a choice...

Member #
    The dealers make us sign paperwork to the effect that we accept the car without a front plate. We actually have to have one here too, but I went 4 1/2 years on my Audi A3 sans plate, no problem. Like I said, I'm ready to comply when I get the fix-it ticket. Love your car man, happy trails!
    on the Coast

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum Diesel Kid. Looks like we have the same Evoque. Only thing mine does not have is the rear seat entertainment system. I got mine in Jaunaury.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Great color and wheel choice, dieselkid! Welcome to the forum.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    Thanks for posting the picture! Love the combo. I have the same idea Fuji White with the black roof on a 2013 prestige i am about to order. I am getting fuji white instead of Black, less times I have to wash. My question is any regrets on black roof cuz it might show dirt more easily, or non issue. I just love how it makes the vehicle look so sleek.

Member #
    The black roof shows the dirt fast. I think you would have the issue with any color roof due to most of it is glass, and it looks black any ways.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads