Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

This is a discussion on Hi everyone! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hey guys I'm not the proud owner of an evoque yet, but it's in the work,s glade to be here look forward to meeting some ...

Thread: Hi everyone!

Member #

Hi everyone!

Hey guys I'm not the proud owner of an evoque yet, but it's in the work,s glade to be here look forward to meeting some of you all, I have been into cars all my life having owned every thing frome BMW, Porsche, Cadillac, Acura, Corvette, any almost everything in between, but this will be my first Range Rover. looking forward to the experience.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Awesome, welcome ZemZabob, this is a great time to buy a wonderful ride. I think you will enjoy this as we have the same taste in cars. Which style configuration are you considering?

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by TicketBait View Post
    Awesome, welcome ZemZabob, this is a great time to buy a wonderful ride. I think you will enjoy this as we have the same taste in cars. Which style configuration are you considering?
    MY13 Dynamic black on black with black roof style 7 wheels and every option except rear entertainment package. And thank you for the warm welcome! I'm in KY by the way.
    Last edited by Zemzabob; 09-12-2012 at 11:39 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    You should love it, that is equiped like mine, everything but rear entertainment. Mine is the fuji white with the black roof.

Welcome to the forum.

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Ads