Hello All

Hello All

This is a discussion on Hello All within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Evoque Dynamic 5 door owner here since March 2012. Been viewing the forum for several months so thought it was about time to register. I ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Motorheadjeff

Thread: Hello All

Member #

Hello All

Evoque Dynamic 5 door owner here since March 2012. Been viewing the forum for several months so thought it was about time to register. I have found lots of useful posts here and fortunately with over 9,000 miles to date my ownership experience has been generally favorable. I look forward to more useful posts and comparing notes with the community.
    TicketBait and FLSTFIDave like this.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Welcome to the Forum!

2012 Dynamic 5 door, Fuji White and Santorini black top, Lunar interior Style 6 sparkle rims, Climate comfort, adaptive dynamic, Sat and HD radio
    2012 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLTRXSE Harley Davidson Roadglide White Gold Pearl and Starfire Black
    2013 Custom Vehicle Operations, FLHRSE5 Harley Davidson Road King an ultra-premium Diamond Dust, Obsidian and Palladium paint scheme, 110th Anniversary Edition.

Member #
    Welcome aboard!

Ads