Hello from Wisconsin!

Hello from Wisconsin!

This is a discussion on Hello from Wisconsin! within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello Evoque Forum Members, I am picking up my 2013 Pure, white w/almond, Climate Pkg. on Saturday at the dealer in Naperville, Illinois. I know, ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Hello from Wisconsin!

Hello Evoque Forum Members,

I am picking up my 2013 Pure, white w/almond, Climate Pkg. on Saturday at the dealer in Naperville, Illinois. I know, it is only an entry level model but after reading most of the threads on this site I decided to spend as little as possible.

It has been interesting talking to the different dealers around the country and hearing them sell me on the different options. There is a lot of misleading information out there and the knowledge levels from sales person to sales person varies greatly.

I talked to one salesman and he indicated that "all Evoques have the panoramic roof". Hope he gets that corrected or there are goung to be some very upset customers.

This forum has been great and really looking forward to hearing all that you post.

Phil

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dabbler View Post
    Hello Evoque Forum Members,

I talked to one salesman and he indicated that "all Evoques have the panoramic roof". Hope he gets that corrected or there are goung to be some very upset customers.

Phil
    Welcome Phil! Am I wrong to be under the impression that the above statement is true unless you are ordering in a non-USA country? Maybe this is new for 2013?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Member #
    I asked the salesman and he indicated that the base model that I purchased does not have the panoramic roof. This is a USA model.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I picked up my Evoque Pure on Saturday. The days weather was 45 deg. and light to moderate rain and fog. After 30 minutes of dealer orientation and reviewing all of the systems and controls / features, I was out the door and headed 150 miles back home. Having only driven and Evoque one other time, this was a new experience.

I can easily sum up the experience as one of the best vehicles I have ever driven. I have owned all types of cars over the past 3 decades and this tops them all. I hope that the reliability is as good as the ride. Time will tell! I never did experience the sudden loss of power after acceleration as have others on this forum when driving in similar weather conditions.

Member #
    Welcome to the Evoque Forum, congrats on your new Evoque!

Member #
    Congrats on the new ride!!! Excited for you! Throw up some pics when you can.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    Evocurious , I was able to down load one photo to a post but any others I have tried have "failed". Any thoughts?

Member #
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    I have placed some pics in a gallery for all to see. This is what a "Pure" looks like. Runs great in the snow!
    Name:  100_1790.JPG
Views: 234
Size:  1.55 MB

Member #
    Hello - I have been eyeing the Evoque for some time and will start shopping around in late winter 2013. I'm in the Madison WI area and would be interested to hear your dealership selection of Naperville, IL. I can say that my one visit to the Fields dealership in Madison to talk about the Evoque was less than pleasurable - lack of knowledge, lack of salesman interest, etc. Nowhere near the professionalism of the local Audi dealership. (currently own a Q5)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads