Future Evoque Owner

Future Evoque Owner

This is a discussion on Future Evoque Owner within the Introductions forums, part of the Land Rover Evoque category; Hello everyone, I have placed my order for a 2013 Black Pure Premium Evoque, with Feather or Lunar interior, cold climiate, Xenon package, and HD ...

Member #

Future Evoque Owner

Hello everyone,

I have placed my order for a 2013 Black Pure Premium Evoque, with Feather or Lunar interior, cold climiate, Xenon package, and HD radio. I will pick it up on January 4th 2013. I will be purchasing from the Peoria, IL dealership; they were the only one that would hold my car for 3 weeks so that I could delay the purchase, thus avoid paying personal property taxes for 2013.

Although I am excited about the new purchase, I will miss my 2008 loaded A5 Audi. My personal and family needs have outgrown the Audi. I am hoping to accessorize my new Evoque with the following: (appreciate any advice or links to best prices)

1. Illuminated tread plates.
    2. Chrome pedals plates
    3. Bike rack or roof rack for bikes.
    4. Cargo liner and rubber floor mats

Thanks in advance and look forward to the new ride.
    Manish

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Contact this gentleman:
    https://www.evoqueforums.net/forum/ev...ver-black.html

I got all my accessories from him. He's not far from you. Best prices I found by far for accessories.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
    2012 Fuji White Evoque Prestige- Tan/Ivory/Espresso Interior, Sport Pedals and Sport Style Foot Rest, Mud Flaps, Silver Rails, OEM Ski Rack and Bike Rack , Climate Package, Style 6 wheels with Hankook tires in summer, Style 5 wheels with Blizzak tires for the frozen Minnesota tundra in winter- Set for Adventure in Style!

Member #
    thanks. I did get in contact with him and hope to place an order soon.

Ads