2014 Mercedes CLA?

2014 Mercedes CLA?

This is a discussion on 2014 Mercedes CLA? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; Have you seen the new Mercedes CLA ? The car has an amazing look and going to be the new entry level Merecedes with a ...

Member #

2014 Mercedes CLA?

Have you seen the new Mercedes CLA? The car has an amazing look and going to be the new entry level Merecedes with a 2.0l turbo motor.

Cosmos Black

Jupiter Red

Magno Polar Silver

Mountain Grey

Official Mercedes-Benz CLA Paint / Color Options Avaialble

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    The car really looks pretty cool! Are you aware that the price battleground is key real estate in the struggle for automobile sales? If the price is too high, sales will suffer as fewer customers will buy, while if it's too low, the gain may be too small. According to the most up-to-date market research, $30,000 might be the brand new price point for luxury vehicles, as desired younger consumers are getting front-wheel drive luxury manufacturers around that price, making them more mass industry. Take a look at this article: Luxury Vehicles-Lower Prices.

Member #
    I really like it specially the big Mercedes logo is look so good as compare with old style little logo.

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    A convertible is possible, for example, and it may even be a roadster. The CLA will be closer to the A-class than to any other variation of the MFA platform, sharing front architecture and many styling elements.

Member #
    Love the looks of this car..I am sure fully loaded, this car will be in the $45 to $50k range.

Member #
    I do like the look of it, and when I went to the site to build one just for giggles, I threw on at least $10k in extras pretty easily, so yeah, 40-50k I should think.

Member #
    Nice looking car. Base prices are such a joke on "luxury" cars. You won't see one on the lot that is even close to that price.

Member #
    I like too. I mentioned in another post about the Mercedes gla suv out in year or 2. It is surpose to compete with the evoque. I don't know how to post pics of it but it is nice!

Member #
    Mercedes is the most expensive and luxury car which widely used all over the world, Mercedes is the most beautiful car.I want to buy a latest model of Mercedes.I hope i will get it soon as possible.

Member #
    Mercedes = Classy
    Great pictures

Ads