Team Building (Need Tips!)

This is a discussion on Team Building (Need Tips!) within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I'm organizing a team building for our department team. We'll be having it this April and I'm both nervous and excited as this is the ...

Member #

I'm organizing a team building for our department team. We'll be having it this April and I'm both nervous and excited as this is the first that I've been given such a task. It's going to be in some posh resort. Three days and three nights. All expenses paid by our company. I'm in charge of all the planning, food, etc as I am the team leader. I've been trying to come up with games and activities that will interest my team. The focus is on communication styles so it's better if some of our activities relate to this.

Any recommendations, tips and advice on how I can give my team the best stress-free, fun and memorable team building of their lives? I'm also open to all suggestions when it comes to the games and activities? What do you think are good prizes and giveaways?

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #

Team Building Assistance

Quote Originally Posted by fieldinglion View Post
    I'm organizing a team building for our department team. We'll be having it this April and I'm both nervous and excited as this is the first that I've been given such a task. It's going to be in some posh resort. Three days and three nights. All expenses paid by our company. I'm in charge of all the planning, food, etc as I am the team leader. I've been trying to come up with games and activities that will interest my team. The focus is on communication styles so it's better if some of our activities relate to this.

Any recommendations, tips and advice on how I can give my team the best stress-free, fun and memorable team building of their lives? I'm also open to all suggestions when it comes to the games and activities? What do you think are good prizes and giveaways?
    I lead an organization that specializes in outdoor experiential team building events for corporate teams. I would be happy to chat with you about your specific team needs, budgets and goals. Groove Management, could provide your team with a unique and impactful offsite experience. Please contact me at [email protected] or 704-966-9819 to discuss this further.

Brian

Member #
    Thank you but we already had our team building. It was so much fun! And just to share, I found this game that focuses on communication styles by HRDQ.
    We cooked one of our meals ourselves. We learned a lot of things about one another and our team is much closer now. I'm so looking forward to our next teambuilding!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldinglion View Post
    Thank you but we already had our team building. It was so much fun! And just to share, I found this game that focuses on communication styles by HRDQ.
    We cooked one of our meals ourselves. We learned a lot of things about one another and our team is much closer now. I'm so looking forward to our next teambuilding!
    You are lucky to be in a company that makes sure that their employees are in high spirits Congratulations for organizing a successful team building

Ads