Laws For British Sports Cars

This is a discussion on Laws For British Sports Cars within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; I ran across "The Laws For British Sports Cars" in a British car parts catalog in the mid 1980s. I always found them amusing, and ...

Super Moderator
    Member #

I ran across "The Laws For British Sports Cars" in a British car parts catalog in the mid 1980s. I always found them amusing, and mostly true, of British sports cars of the era.
    Due to some of the problems our members have experienced with their Evoques, some of these laws may still be applicable.

I recently found them on the Internet, and thought other forum members might also find them amusing.

Enjoy.

Laws for British Sports Cars - John's Cars

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Henry Manny, the late great writer for Road & Track, once noted of an American car as it was being towed: "Look, it's assuming the Lotus position!"

Ian Flemming, who wrote all those wonderful, expensive Brit cars into his Bond books, himself drove a Thunderbird and an Avanti. But his Thunderbird was his favorite -- basically because it would start every morning; the heater actually produced heat; and it would run forever without breaking down.
    Last edited by scrannel; 05-07-2015 at 08:45 AM.

Member #
    Thats great! Thanks for posting!

5. Remove Advertisements
    EvoqueForums.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I'm grateful that you shared something we need to learn about British sports cars. Most of us are not aware of these five laws published by eminent scientists. By the way, it is also called the latest " Theory of Mechanical Behavior"

Ads