BEI encoder replacements

BEI encoder replacements

This is a discussion on BEI encoder replacements within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Evoque Discussions category; My friend is in urgent need of a replacement for the encoder they use in their company. It's BEI encoder part number H38. If you ...

Member #

BEI encoder replacements

My friend is in urgent need of a replacement for the encoder they use in their company. It's BEI encoder part number H38. If you guys know of anyone who sells this in North America, we'd really appreciate it if you tell us. Please and thank you.

2. # ADS
    Ads

Member #
    Well, I don't know if you are trying to look for a replacement? I'm not so sure but you could check one like H 25 encoder series as an option. I guess, you can check it online because I saw companies that are known for encoders there.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ChancePassenger View Post
    Well, I don't know if you are trying to look for a replacement? I'm not so sure but you could check one like H 25 encoder series as an option. I guess, you can check it online because I saw companies that are known for encoders there.
    H25 is a different BEI encoder from H38. Different PPR and flange size. Anyway, another friend of mine were able to help us locate one. We went for this one. They have replacements available for the specific BEI encoder that we need. Thanks for trying to help though!

Ads